Rosie for Autograph


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley got together with Autograph and created something special for us. 

You may know her better for her role as a Victoria Secret Angel, as well as being the main actress in Transformers: Dark of the moon. It seems like she can just about do anything, and we love her for it.
For those of you who love rose gold, this could very well be the next best thing. It's a slightly bronzier rose gold, but for me it's still giving off the same feel. What absolutely beautiful packaging, I could not have asked for more from this product. It's sleek, it's stylish and better yet brilliant.

For me this is one of those brands I very rarely hear people talking about. I simply do not understand why. Everything in this range is so beautifully packaged, as well as being on the lower spectrum of high end products. Everybody should be shouting out from the rooftops about this, because the quality of this product is outstanding. I am so glad to have finally discovered this range, because in all honestly. It's amazing. 





Camisole Blush

This was in fact the second Lipstick I purchased from Rosie for Autograph, but I wanted to talk about this first.

It has now become my everyday go to colour. As you can see in the photograph above it's a nude pink with a rose printed into the formula. The lipstick scrolls up and down as well as the lid being magnetic to the bottom half, which is a really nice extra touch to this.

I have been experimenting with trying different brands this year, every time I think I've found the one I always find something I don't like about it. Finally though, I have found the one. The one lipstick which gives all the others a run for their money. The formula is just so pigmented and moisturising for long wear use, which is ideal for long days when you don't want to keep reapplying. 

It's creamy on the lips, but not to the point wear its always moving around. Once it's on, it stays in place for hours. No matter what you eat or drink it's still there.
Once it eventually does run it's course at the end of the day, it fades in the subtlest and most discreet fashion that it doesn't even matter, because you still look good. Gone are the days of patchy and rubbed off corner lipsticks.






Dolly Baby

This was the original Lipstick I purchased from the collection. I bought this just in time for when the sun was starting to shine that bit more, and the days were getting warmer. A perfect warm toned pink which is still muted enough to go with literally everything in your closet.
Another great formula for long wear use and it really brightens your complexion. The amount of people saying I had a 'glow on my face' when I was wearing this was surreal. It really is such a beautiful rosy pink and I'm in love with it.

Rosie for Autograph sells itself really with it's easy-to-use modern make up range, it's available from Marks & Spencers all over the UK and I'm sure it can be found internationally if looked for.

These two lipsticks have been my most used last year, and I am so thankful for finally discovering them. I want to spread the word about this brand because everybody needs to have at least one of them in their life.

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. Ooh these are gorgeous shades! I love the packaging too :) I've been meaning to try out her products, I'll have to treat myself next time I'm out :D

    VioletDaffodils

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do they are such good quality for such a great price!

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging! The colours you got are lovely too x

    www.astoldbykirsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is literally amazing! Absolutely love them (:

      Delete
  3. Wow what beautiful packaging, I wouldn't expect any less from Autograph/Rosie! These two pink shades are stunning. I have never used anything from this range before but will definitely be checking it out when I am next in M&S <3

    BeauTeagenes xxxx
    www.beauteagenes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is absolutely stunning isn't it. So lovely to use as well which is a massive plus obviously!
      Definitely give it a go you won't regret it x

      Delete
  4. I've seen so many good posts about this brand and especially the lipsticks! I really love the shade of Dolly baby it's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find who these people are! I never see anyone talking about them and don't understand why. The word needs to be spread so everyone can enjoy these beauties!

      Delete
  5. Wow! These colors are absolutely stunning! I love the packaging of them as well with the little detail imprinted rose. I'm definitely going to have a look around the internet to see how I can get my hands on these. Absolutely gorge! Thanks for sharing, Alys! xoxo

    Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad you like them. I can't wait to see what you you end up picking up!

      Delete
  6. Hello! I've nominated you for The Blogger Recognition Award.... go take a look at my post here! http://bit.ly/2k2RePD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that's amazing! Shall take a look now (:

      Delete
  7. I love her and had no idea she collaborated with a makeup brand. I will have to check these out and the colors are so her. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It wasn't until it a few months ago when I came across them that I seen they were a thing. So pleased you like them!

      Delete
  8. These shades are right up my alley! They are so stunning! I am going to have to go check them out <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased you like them! Hopefully you have an M&S over in America (: I can't remember if I seen one when I went!

      Delete
  9. I love the Rosie for Autograph lipsticks! I've got a couple of the shades and they're such good quality (and have such a nice smell!) Great shade choices! X

    Hollie | ItsHollieAnn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay finally someone else who has also tried them. I'm so glad you feel the same way!

      Delete
  10. Wow these shades are gorgeous! I love Rosie as a model, not so much as an actress haha! This packaging is beautiful too! I'm so gutted that my local M&S doesn't stock any skincare/beauty because I'd be snapping this range up straight away! I love M&S for staple clothing too!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was alright in the Transformers film but I completely agree, I much prefer her as a model. She is stunning!
      That's a shame they don't have any in your local M&S, hopefully they will have them online to get if not (:

      Delete
  11. I'm with you on the packaging, it's absolutely gorgeous! What blogger doesn't love a bit of rose gold!? The lipsticks sound like they have a great consistency too, I'm all about the creamy lippies! Thanks for sharing!

    Abbey 💕 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look gorgeous don't they! There is just something about Rose Gold that makes everything better!

      Delete
  12. They're never a range I tend to think about but these look lovely so I might have to go and see what else they've got! Plus the packaging is beautiful. Xo
    jordysniper.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely know what you mean, I've never heard anyone else mention these. Yet I really don't know why! People need to spread the word.

      Delete

Back
to top